Busy Weekend in Ada

Hey there, fellow bloggers - I had a super busy weekend again! 

Friday night was super exciting... my boyfriend and I caught up on homework. But since we were able to do this, we had more time this weekend to do some fun things!

There were a bunch of sporting events for me to take pictures at this weekend. I took pictures at the football game on Saturday and the tennis match Sunday morning. The football team played Mount Union, which is usually very good at football. We ended up losing the game, but I still got some really cool pictures for the website!

Saturday night, my roommate and I finally got to finish an art project that we've been planning since probably the start of the semester! We saw the idea on Tik Tok to put plaster or spackle all over a canvas
and take a tool that would make a kind of like ribbed pattern. We mostly made arches or half circles with the tool. We had to wait for that to dry overnight, but we planned on painting the patterns to make them pop out even more in the next few days. 

As I mentioned before, I took pictures Sunday morning at the tennis match. It was freezing! I think the seasons forgot to transition into fall, and just went straight into being so cold. Although it could also just be me, I am almost always cold.

After I got all of the pictures I needed and edited then uploaded them to the website, one of my roommates and her boyfriend, and my boyfriend and I headed over to Suter's Produce in Pandora to go pick out pumpkins and drink some frozen apple cider! Going to Suter's in the fall is a must for ONU students, you almost always see someone you know there. Before we picked out our pumpkins, we took a hayride to the patch, which is something I haven't done in a really long time. We hunted almost the entire patch for the perfect pumpkins, and once we found the ones, naturally we took a bunch of photos!

All in all, it was an enjoyable and relaxing weekend with my friends!

My roomie and I

My boyfriend and I

Comments

  1. I love fall and your beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so cute! I love that you got to go do some cute fall things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10

Fall Break Update