Week 6 @ ONU

Another week of the semester has gone by, is it just me or is time flying? As usual, track updates from the weekend... I broke my personal record!!! I jumped 12' 1.25" or 3.69 meters. I did not run this weekend since there was no team scoring at the meet we went to and we were trying to save my legs a little bit. This upcoming weekend is the conference meet, and I'm really excited! 

Another assignment for my social media class is to live-tweet an event, and I am thinking about live-tweeting the second day of the conference meet since I'm just running in the first event that day. I don't use my Twitter account very often and I don't have very many followers, but I think it will be a fun assignment. 

I was really tired the morning after my track meet, so my friend Hailey and I went to Starbucks! We always go get coffee together and it's one of my favorite things to do. Our friendship kind of started there, the first time we went together was after a Polar Merchandise meeting in the fall last year. Although it was Cosi when we first went, we still like to go together in between classes and hang out.


This week also included a really cool date! 2-22-22 or as people have been calling it "Twosday" because it landed on a Tuesday! The date is actually a palindrome and ambigram, meaning the date can be read the same from left to right, from right to left, and upside down. 

Comments

  1. One of my best friends and I always go to Starbucks together too! It's one of our favorite things to do, plus I think we are both addicted to coffee by now haha. It seems like you had a fun week, that's great! Plus, I can't believe we've already been into the second semester for 6 weeks now. It's going by too quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it is crazy that you broke your PR again! Also, that I am nervous about the live-tweeting assignment but I think I figured out what I am going to do live tweet about. I love going to Starbucks to get a refresher or to hang out with friends but I don't go to often because it is a long walk. But what I think is crazy is that the weeks for the second semester are flying by I feel like we will be in April before we know it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10

Busy Weekend in Ada

Fall Break Update