Week 9 @ ONU

Hello again blogging world, I'm back to my regularly scheduled weekly updates on life at ONU. Not much has happened this week besides schoolwork. I feel like I am still trying to catch up on the things I didn't quite finish before the end of last week, but I'm getting through it slowly but surely. 

I didn't have a track meet this weekend, so my boyfriend and I decided we wanted to go to Columbus for some retail therapy. We went down a little bit out of the way because I wanted to browse this place that sells concrete statues - I've been searching for a reasonably priced concrete goose to put on the porch at my house next year. Concrete statues are so much more expensive than I thought they would be! The smallest animal he had was $53... out of my budget for sure, so I'm going to keep looking! If you know of somewhere I could acquire a concrete goose, comment below!!!!

After this extra stop, and a stop for lunch at Raising Cane's, we were back on our way to the mall! We had originally planned on going to Tanger Outlets, but a friend said that we should go to Easton instead because it is better. So, we headed to Easton. The first stop was Dick's Sporting Goods - it has an upstairs! Brandt needed some new shoes for track, so he picked some up there, and I didn't find anything. Easton has so many stores and everything there is so much more expensive than it would be at a regular mall. We were overwhelmed for sure and decided to try Tanger Outlets instead. 

Immediately, we knew we made the right decision! There were fewer people right off the bat, and it seemed like every store was having a sale which made it even better. We went to Nike, Puma, an As Seen on TV store, Old Navy, The North Face, and more. Out of many much-needed purchases, my favorite must be the hiking boots I bought from North Face. I have also been searching for new hiking boots for a while, the old ones I've had since freshman year of high school have finally (unfortunately) kicked the bucket. I took those boots on so many trips - to the Rocky Mountains, Yellowstone, Glacier, and Yosemite National Park, and more that I'm sure I'm forgetting. I can't wait to take the new pair to some really cool places! Have you been to any national parks, and if you have what's your favorite one so far?

Comments

  1. I feel the same way about the work ever since Spring break ended I feel that I have to catch up on
    so much homework. And it sounds like you had an awesome time with your boyfriend trip to
    Columbus. I personally haven't been to a national park but my whole family has and even most of
    my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had such a fun weekend! I need to crash on your plans next tim e haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10

Busy Weekend in Ada

Fall Break Update